Happy Easter everyone! I hope you’re having a lovely day, whatever you are doing. We’re spending the day with my parents and are going out for Sunday lunch later on. We are having a little holiday up in the Lake District this week, so we’ve got lots of nice things planned. We’re hoping that the weather is nice as we want to take the Frugal Baby on lots of walks and to look at the countryside. We have borrowed a baby carrier so we can go for slightly longer walks with the Frugal Baby, providing it’s not raining!
I seem to be saying this a lot lately, but March has been a bit hit and miss in terms of finances. We’re in the middle of decorating the hallway and stairs, and it is costing more than we’d anticipated. However, it’ll look so much better once it’s done than it does at the moment; the previous people who owned our house had very interesting decorating tastes 😉
5 things I’ve enjoyed/been grateful for this week:
1) The Frugal Baby is continuing to love his solids; porridge for breakfast is a firm favourite. He’s not so keen on lumps though!
2) He’s finally learnt how to bounce in his Jumperoo and gets so excited when he’s doing it 🙂
3) We fell off the paleo diet this week and had some mini eggs, so tasty.
4) Having some daffodils to brighten up the living room.
5) The continued support of family and friends; we are so grateful and lucky for those who surround us.
3 blog posts I’ve enjoyed this week:
1) No-Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake by Jane’s Patisserie. You know all those creme eggs you’ve got for Easter? You need to make this!
2) Rosemary Roasted Almonds by Nom Nom Paleo. We’ve been having this as a snack this week and they are incredibly tasty.
3) Back to Budgeting by Girl Counting Pennies. She’s back! And with some lovely news too 🙂
And, in case you’ve missed them, these are the topics I’ve posted about recently:
What have you enjoyed reading this week? Any plans for the week ahead? I’d love to hear about it!