Hello Sunday! I’ve not done a weekend edition in ages, purely due to the fact I haven’t really had the time to write one. The Frugal Baby has taken to waking up every hour during the night, so I’m walking about in a bit of a daze most of the time at the moment. I don’t really know why he’s taken to doing that but I’m hoping he gets about of this habit sooner rather than later. I miss sleep! Apart from that, life has been relatively quiet since the holidays. My maternity leave is flying by though, too fast really 🙁
January has been quite a good month, money wise so far. I’m up to 17 No Spend Days so far, which is good but I don’t think I’m going to reach my target. I did set it high but even so, I’m slightly disappointed. I think I can get 6 more during the month, which will mean I am one off my target. A sneaky takeaway one night seems to have scuppered my target! That’ll teach me 😉
5 things I’ve enjoyed/been grateful for this week:
1) Happy, gurgling smiles from DS; it’s so adorable.
2) New Mum friends; it’s nice to be able to talk to someone else who understands.
3) Having some me-time at the pool, followed by a relax in the jacuzzi.
4) My fleecy throw from Primark has been a saviour during the day; it keeps me cosy and warm.
5) The continued support of family and friends; we are so grateful and lucky for those who surround us.
3 blog posts I’ve enjoyed this week:
1) December 2015 Blog Income and Traffic Report by Embracing Simple. I love reading people succeed in their online endeavours.
2) Slutty Brownie Cake by What’s Gaby Cooking. I’ve been searching for a cake to make for a 30th birthday, and how amazing does this look?!
3) The 8 Ways Living Light Has Changed Me by Light by Coco. Although technically a video, it was very interesting to see how living with less can change a person.
And, in case you’ve missed them, these are the topics I’ve posted about this week:
What have you enjoyed reading this week? Any plans for the week ahead? I’d love to hear about it!