Happy Sunday! This week seems to have gone quite slowly, though I’m not entirely sure why. Frugal Baby has had a cold which has interrupted his sleeping a bit, but on the whole it is better. So yes, not sure why! I feel like the days have been a bit disjunct. However, another week has gone, and we’re another week closer to the end of the year.
It’s also been a quiet week for us but this weekend has been busy. My cousin got married yesterday so we’ve been away at that. It was lovely to see so many family members. Our family lives in different parts of the UK so we rarely see them and especially not all together. So, a lovely catch up and Frugal Baby had fun too!
My No Spend Month Challenge is going well for the second month running and people are discussing ideas and successes over in the Facebook Group that I have created for it. I’m so pleased that it is helping people ? October hasn’t got off to the start that September did, but never mind!
5 things I’ve enjoyed/been grateful for this week:
1) Catching up with family members
2) Frugal Baby now says “Mummy, where are you?” when he can’t see me. So cute!
3) I treated myself to a chai latte this week – I’d forgotten how tasty they are 🙂
4) Feeling Frugal Baby #2 dancing away inside me.
5) Sleep! We’ve managed to have some good nights this week. Very grateful for this.
3 blog posts I’ve enjoyed reading this week:
1) 30 Day Declutter Challenge by Katy Kicker. This is such a good idea and one which will help lots of people 🙂
2) Make £1,000 for Christmas Challenge by Emma Drew. I love this as a motivation tool to make money in time for Christmas! This was shared by the Daily Mail so it’s been incredibly popular.
3) 80+ Ways To Save Money On Your Food Shopping by Much More With Less. I like anything to do with saving money, and there are so many ideas on this post!
And, in case you’ve missed them, these are the topics I’ve posted about this week:
What have you enjoyed reading this week? Any plans for the week ahead? I’d love to hear about it!
Follow me on: