Another week is over. It’s been a strange week for us; we got back from our vacation at the start of the week and have been catching up with things since. We’ve also been having lie ins and generally taking things a bit more easy, which has been nice. I was also saddened by the news of Robin Williams passing away; I genuinely loved him as an actor and hope he has now found some peace.
5 things I’ve enjoyed/been grateful for this week:
1) My lovely husband sorting out the pond in the garden – I’ve been asking him to do it for months! Hopefully it won’t take too long.
2) Various people offering to drive me/us places this week – takes the pressure off a bit.
3) Meeting up with an old school friend and having a catch up – it was lovely to see her.
4) Having the time to read a book in the quiet and get lost in an alternative world for a while (is anybody interested in any book reviews?)
5) I’ve been swimming for the first time in ages and I really enjoyed the methodical up and down the lanes swimming.
5 blog posts I’ve enjoyed this week:
1) Do You Ask For The Order? by Broke Millennial at Budgets Are Sexy. A good reminder about asking for things and taking the chance that someone might say yes.
2) What Gives Worth vs. What Gives Joy by The Broke And Beautiful Life. A thought-provoking post about what things should give us worth and joy vs. those that should be further down the list.
3) Big Cluster Peanut Butter Granola by Pinch of Yum. I’m on a bit of a peanut butter phase at the moment and this looks SO. GOOD. I need to make some.
4) Why Safety Is Important To Your Finances by CNA Finance. A post reminding people that there needs to be a safety net in finances, just in case.
5) Just Now I Am…. by The Quince Tree. A post with beautiful pictures and a peak into someone else’s life for the week.
And, in case you’ve missed them, these are the topics I’ve posted about this week:
– 3 Tips For Being A Succesful eBay Seller – a post about what works on eBay and gets you the sales you want.
– Why It’s Important To Make Memories – so often life can pass us by and it’s important to make memories along the way.
What have you enjoyed reading this week? Any plans for the week ahead? I’d love to hear about it!
P.S do you have twitter? Follow me here!