I don’t know about anyone else, but this week has gone really slowly for me. Like really slowly. But at last it’s the weekend! It’s been a busy week at work and lots of extra time put in this week. It’ll all be worth it in the end though. And it’s payday next week, which is one of my best days of the month! I’ve managed 4 NSDs this week (see my post on NSDs here)
5 things I’ve enjoyed this week:
1) Being thanked at work for something I’ve completed. It’s always nice to know that people appreciate what you are doing and the fact that it doesn’t always go unnoticed.
2) I went to a live jazz gig on Friday night and the music and performance was spectacular.
3) We spent the evening at a friends house during the week and had a BBQ outside. Lovely evening enjoying the company with friends and good food.
4) Having a film night with my husband. We borrowed a DVD off a friend and had some popcorn and watched the film snuggled up on the sofa.
5) Watching our two cats playing together. Very funny and free (ish) entertainment – love those two.
5 blog posts I’ve enjoyed reading this week:
1) This post by Young House Love on buying furniture for their outside porch space. I love their blog and the photos they post. I wish our house was so nicely decorated! One day.
2) This post by Dividend Mantra on how his blog is working for him and how it will be going forward in his new career change. I’m sure he will do well, as always.
3) This post by Frugal Feeding. Anything with caramel in the title is going to be good. This looks so tasty, I want to eat it now. Only problem is I need to make it first…
4) This post by Moneystepper on the cost of the world cup. I didn’t think it would cost that much to go and see some football! Shows what I know.
5) This very heart felt post by L Bee and The Money Tree about her beloved pet Murray who passed away last week. As an animal lover, this definitely struck a chord for me.
And, in case you missed it, the posts I have posted this week are:
– How meal planning can help with your health and wealth. A post about how meal planning helps our finances and how it helps our health at the same time
– 5 easy ways to reduce grocery costs. A post full of tips to help you keep your grocery budget under wraps and not to let it get the better of you.
Have you got any plans for the weekend? What have you enjoyed reading this week? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
P.S do you have twitter? Follow me here!