Another week has gone by, almost as fast as the last one. Work has been particularly busy tis week so I’m glad it is the weekend. I’ve found my shoulder to be quite achey this week and I’ve struggled doing some things, so it was been a bit testing at times. I don’t think it’s quite healed yet but I’m impatient for it to get back to normal. But, it may never be the same again so I have to be careful.
My eating has been so-so this week, as I find it really hard to keep on track when I’m tired and busy. Some days at work this week I haven’t had time for a proper lunch – just eating when I can – and it makes a massive difference. Here’s hoping this week is better!
5 things I’ve enjoyed/been grateful for this week:
1) I’m currently reading Heartbreak Hotel and enjoying it – I love finding out about the characters at the beginning of a new book.
2) Someone at work bought in some homemade vanilla cupcakes in on Friday which were very tasty – had one with a cuppa on a break and it was very much appreciated.
3) My grandparents – it’s my grandpa’s birthday this weekend so I’ve spent it with them. I know that their time is precious so spending some time with them means a lot.
4) I had an email sent from someone saying thank you for the work I’m doing at the moment – little things do mean a lot.
5) Having someone to moan to about life – sometimes having a moan to someone who understands really does make me feel better.
5 blog posts I’ve enjoyed this week:
1) Having Enough by Budgets Are Sexy. I wrote a similar post a while ago about how much is enough and being content with what we have – another good post by J Money!
2) Coconut Ginger Lentil Soup with Butternut Squash by Yes To Yolks. This soup looks like the perfect Winter concoction with spice and warmth in there.
3) Peach Oatmeal Skillet Cookie Pie by Half Baked Harvest. I need to ban myself from this site – everything looks so good! This just makes me want to get a spoon and dive straight in. Yum.
4) Small Delights (vi) by The Quince Tree. A lovely post full of pictures about the little things in life.
5) I Live in a 175 Square Foot Tiny Home – Sailboat Living by Sense of Cents. I love reading about tiny houses and this is unusual but good version of this!
And, in case you’ve missed them, these are the topics I’ve posted about this week:
– When High Expectations Can Be A Bad Thing – a post about how sometimes I put too much pressure on myself and the high expectations I have can be a negative thing.
– Foodie Friday: Tea Loaf – a recipe post with tea loaf on the menu.
What have you enjoyed reading this week? Any plans for the week ahead? I’d love to hear about it!
P.S do you have twitter? Follow me here!