Each weekend I’m going to write a post about little things I’ve enjoyed doing or reading throughout the week. They may include photos, like this post does, links to other posts I’ve enjoyed reading and other things I have found interesting!
So, this week I have:
1) enjoyed playing some Mozart on the piano
2,3,4) enjoyed looking and appreciating the roses in our garden
5) enjoying smelling the fragrance of this candle whilst it burns in the kitchen.
As part of my goals for 2014 (see here) I’m trying to do more things for me. Playing the piano is something that I love to do but often don’t get to do during the week due to time constraints. I’ve really enjoyed playing some Mozart this week – the piece there is part of the Sonata in C which I’m learning the third movement of.
5 blog posts I’ve enjoyed reading this week:
1) This post by Mr Money Mustache on giving yourself the gift of not worrying about money.
2) This post by Dividend Mantra on how dividends are a return of your capitol and a return on your capitol.
3) This post by Young House Love on their home office make over.
4) This post by Michelle of Making Sense of Cents about money advice for newlyweds.
5) This post by Girl Counting Pennies on her April and May spends – I like to see how other people budget their money.
Have you got plans for the weekend? Any good blog posts you can share? Please leave them in the comments below!
P.S do you have twitter? Follow me here!