I’ll admit, I didn’t have Instagram for quite a while. I didn’t really see the point and I’m not the best at taking photographs. However, I am totally addicted to it now and can often be mindlessly scrolling away.
I follow a lot of different accounts on there, but lots of them have a similar theme. So, I thought I’d share some of my favourite and inspirational simple living Instagram accounts that you should follow:
- Creative Countryside. Eleanor is an friend from my uni days, but she’s also a blogger, publisher and has the most amazing Instagram account. The pictures of the countywide and the captures of nature are just perfect.
- A Bookish Baker. I love Helen’s photographs; they emulate just the kind of relaxing lifestyle I wish I had! Her baking posts especially make me wish to have cake, always.
- Zoe Lea. I love the Lake District and her pictures of the wild outdoors are just stunning.
- One Pleasant Day. Such an Autumnal feed at the moment, full of brown leaves and pumpkins. I love Carrie’s feed!
- Minimal Living. Lots of beautiful laid out flat lays, mainly consisting of coffee and blankets at the moment! Very cosy looking.
These are my favourite 5 at the moment. I wish I had more time to teach myself better photography skills [it’s on a very long to do list somewhere] and had the time to go outdoors and explore without trying to keep my two year old from climbing everything or running away in the process. One day!
I have an Instagram account too, though the pictures are nothing like these ones, if you want to have a follow.
What are your favourite Instagram accounts? I’m always looking for more to follow!
Follow me on: